You can update your personal information including address in FellowsCentral and ADP. If you are moving from one state to another, you will also have to complete a new state tax withholding form in ADP.  Please note the HR system, ADP, and FellowsCentral do not communicate with each other so updates must be made in both places. 

Address Update:

Myself > My Information > Profile

ADP Federal and State Withholdings:

Myself > Pay > Tax Withholdings