Modified on: Tue, 8 Sep, 2020 at 6:02 PM
- Notification and confirmation of departure date
- Health and Dental Benefits will be terminated on the termination/separation date
- A notification for COBRA benefits will be sent to the fellow within 30 days of departure
- Efficenter will reflect the termination date in order to process the final payroll for that fellow
- Address change provided if necessary
- Finances other than medical/dental insurance and payroll
- All TERs should be delivered to AAAS within 30 days of the conclusion of the fellowship
- Any advances must be cleared prior to the end of the fellowship
- PTO – all PTO must be taken prior to the last day of the fellowship. Remember PTO is not paid out after termination. (please refer to the AFPI Employee Handbook located in Efficenter)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.