In the interest of broader service to our AFPI employees, AFPI has contracted with a new HR service provider. Beginning September 1, 2020, AdamsKeegan will provide general HR, benefits and payroll services to AFPI employees.
In the coming weeks, you will receive more detailed information and requests for information from our partners at AdamsKeegan. When you receive a request, please respond promptly to ensure a smooth transition of your paycheck and benefits.
What will remain the same?
- Considering the current pandemic, we feel it is critical to maintain your current health providers, your health insurance will remain with CareFirst HealthyBlue Advantage.
- Pay dates and pay periods will remain the same, as you are paid in arrears, your paycheck for the period ending August 31st will be delivered through ADP on September 15th. Your 2nd year stipend pay will begin on September 1st (pay period September 1st – 15th) and will be paid on September 30th via AdamsKeegan.
- All policies (i.e., travel/training, PTO) will remain the same.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will still be available through a different provider managed by AdamsKeegan.
What will change?
- Dental insurance will be provided through Delta Dental.
- New Flexible Spending Account (FSA) option.
- 401(k) option (no employer matching).
- A variety of other benefit options available for AFPI employees.
- Timekeeping System - where you record your time and how your general HR information is displayed (from ADP to Efficenter).
For the 2020 tax year, you will receive one W-2 for taxes from AdamsKeegan (the information from January through August 31st will be consolidated). You will have access to your ADP records for three years (until August 31, 2023), i.e., W-2 for 2019.
If you have any questions or need additional information prior to the Question/Answer Session please email HR@aaas-fpi.com.
Virtual benefits session: August 24, 2020, 10:00 am EST recording and chat log links below.