Change Your Tax Withholding in TriNet
To view your federal or state tax withholding, go to Money > Taxes. To change your withholding, click Edit.   
  • You'll be prompted to complete the applicable tax forms. Follow the prompts and enter your information. 
  • When you're done, submit your changes. 
After your changes are processed, your updates will display on the Money > Taxes page. See the IRS Calculator, Form W-4 and state tax forms for additional information about calculating your withholding. TriNet does not provide accounting or tax advice.