Please review the instructions outlined below. Be sure to read all sections.
Begin by downloading the PDF and saving it locally on your machine. This ensures that all changes will be saved properly.
Fellow’s Full Name: Please provide Last Name, First Name
Agency of Fellowship: Select the agency your fellowship is in from the drop down list
Vendor: Select one of the approved Coaching Services from the drop down list
Coaching Support: Please provide appropriate support items for your situation. Here are a few examples:
- Guidance & Support
- Providing fresh perspectives; acting as a sounding board;
- Enhancing personal growth and building self-confidence;
- Providing on-going support to change ingrained habits and behaviors, encouragement to stay motivated;
- Providing reinforcement for learning;
- Relationship Building & Collaboration
- Developing trusting and open relationships;
- Strategic questioning and attentive listening;
- Collaborating to set leadership and business goals and steps for reaching them;
- Setting Goals & Challenges
- Challenging the person to move beyond accustomed ways of looking at issues;
- Challenging the person to achieve more than he/she would ask of him/herself;
- Encouraging self-discovery and generation of solutions and strategies;
- Analysis & Feedback
- Holding individuals responsible and accountable for achieving their leadership and business goals through coaching sessions.
- Managing Career Change
- Maintaining work-life balance
Unallowable Services: Review the services that are not authorized for reimbursement.
Coach Name (Key Personnel): First and Last Name of the coach
Goals: Please list your expectations. Here are some examples:
Goal 1: Strategic questions and attentive listening
Goal 2: Building confidence
Goal 3: Managing career change
Timeline and Sessions: Please specify the number of sessions you expect to complete. Note the required completion dates.
Certification of Completion: The required certification can be a forwarded copy of the email between the fellow and coach confirming all sessions have been completed.
Costs: The maximum allowable coaching services charge for a single SOW is $2000, with an additional $500 allowed for third-party tools. An additional SOW is required if a fellow would like more sessions that would result in exceeding these limits.
Signature: You must sign and date the document. The vendor must sign, date, and initial all pages.
Upload your SOW document on the Travel/Training Stipend Expenditure Request form found on your dashboard in FellowsCentral. Look in the Tools and Resources box for your personal form link.
All invoices will be submitted to STPF by the vendor. Please be sure to review the terms with the vendor.